1. What is Now Dollars?
Now Dollars can be used to purchase On Demand pay-per-view programs. Customers can use it to purchase Now Video Express (ch 106) programs and AV PPV (ch 900) program(s) for viewing on a prepaid basis, and they can enjoy latest programs at a discounted rate*.
2. How many denominations can Now Dollars be purchased?
Now Dollars comes in 3 prepaid values: $100, $200 and $300.
3. What is the validity period of Now Dollars?
- $100 Now Dollars is valid for three months.
- $200 Now Dollars is valid for six months.
- $300 Now Dollars is valid for six months.
4. Can I use Now Dollars immediately after its purchase?
Customers can use Now Dollars immediately after purchasing via the Now TV portal or nowplayer.now.com. Now Dollars is valid for three or six months (depending on its value), starting from the date of purchase. Any unused Now Dollars value will be forfeited after expiry of the validity period.
5. If my Now Dollars expires tomorrow, and I top up Now Dollars today, will there be two different validity periods for my purchased Now Dollars?
No, Now Dollars has a validity period of three or six months (depending on the Now Dollars value). If you top up your Now Dollars value before the validity period expires, the validity period will be extended for an additional three or six months (depending on the Now Dollars value of your top up), starting from the date of the top up.
6. Can my Now Dollars be refunded if my subscription to Now TV is terminated for whatever reason?
Your Now Dollars will be forfeited if your subscription to Now TV is terminated for whatever reason.
7. How can I check the expiry date and remaining balance or top up my Now Dollars value?
Top up Now Dollars via nowplayer.now.com
1. Select “Settings” and “Now ID”
2. Log into the website by using your registered Now ID
3. Back to “Home”, select “Settings” and “Now Dollars”
4. Select the Now Dollars value
5. Enter password and confirm
Check Now Dollars
To check the Now Dollars balance and expiry date on a personal computer, smart phone or tablet, customers have to connect the personal computer/ smartphone/ tablet to their Now TV set top box and log in with a Now ID. For Now ID registration and information on how to connect the Now TV set top box to a personal computer/ smartphone/ tablet, please click here.
You can also call us at 1833 888 to check your Now Dollars balance.
8. Can I use Now Dollars to settle my Now TV monthly fee?
No. You cannot exchange Now Dollars for cash, nor use them for anything other than for paying to view On Demand pay-per-view service programs which include programs on Now Video Express (ch 106) and AV PPV (ch 900).
9. How will you charge me if I buy Now Dollars?
You will be billed for the purchase of Now Dollars in your next Now TV bill, following purchase.
10. How much discount can I get if I use Now Dollars to pay to view Now Video Express programs?
If you buy Now Dollars, you will be given additional Now Dollars. For example, we will give additional $10 Now Dollars if you buy $100 Now Dollars. This translates into a discount of 10% when you pay to view your programs.
11. Can I choose to pay directly to view On Demand pay-per-view service programs which include programs on Now Video Express (ch 106) and AV PPV (ch 900), even I have sufficient Now Dollars value in my account?
No, you must use Now Dollars to pay to view On Demand pay-per-view service programs which includes programs on Now Video Express (ch 106) and AV PPV (ch 900), if you have sufficient unused Now Dollars in your account.
12. Apart from the Now TV portal and nowplayer.now.com, are there any other ways to purchase Now Dollars?
You can purchase Now Dollars via the hotline, retail shops, service centers or a direct salesperson.
* For selected program(s) only.
^ Must be connected to Now TV set top box with the use of a Now ID.
# Now ID connection means connecting a Now ID with a TV set top box. This means you can enjoy Now TV service* on a computer or mobile device simultaneously.