Thank You For Participating Us!
The winner’s list was announced below!
Gift will be sent out soon, please looking forward to it!
Grand Prize Winner :
Consolation Prize Winner:
With Now Player App “Share” function, enjoy and share something good with your family and friends anytime!
Step 1: Open “Now Player App”, select your favourite DC movie, click the Share icon.
Step 2: select your sharing channel.
Terms & Conditions
- 【Superhero Challenge Prize Quiz Game】Terms and Conditions
- By participating in【Superhero Challenge Prize Quiz Game】 (the “Game”), participants acknowledge that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including the Personal Information Collection Statement contained herein.
- All participants must be Hong Kong Telecommunications (HKT) Limited or PCCW Media Ltd staff (the “Eligible Participants”).
- The Game will be held from 19 March [18:00] to 9 April, 2021 [23:59] (the “Game Period”).
- Eligible Participants must follow and complete the following two steps:
- Eligible Participants must answers two questions for the Game on the designated Now TV Website https://www.nowtv.now.com/site/superherochallenge
Answer two questions:
- Who is your favorite DC Villain and Why
- Who is your favorite DC Superhero and Why
- Provide the following information: full name in English or Chinese, Staff ID number, office location, telephone number and email address (“Information”) to https://www.nowtv.now.com/site/superherochallenge
- There will be grand prizes and consolation prizes, and the prize (“Prize”) for the Game is as follows:
– DC Superhero Figures
- Limited edition Tote Bag
- Limited edition Tote Bag
- The Organizer will select 10 Eligible Participants who provides the most creative answer, to be the grand prize winner and 100 Eligible Participants to be the consolation prize winner. Each Eligible Participant can only summit his/her answer once, failing which he/she will no longer be eligible to participate.
- The Winner will be announced on the Now TV Website on ten working day after the end of the game, and we will notify the winner on the prize redemption details through email.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from delay in emailing the redemption letter. Prizes that are not collected within the specified prize collection period stated in the redemption letter will be forfeited.
- The Winner must comply with the prize redemption/collection arrangements specified by the Organizer and may be required to execute additional documentation including terms and conditions for acceptance of the Prize; failing which his/her Prize will be forfeited.
- All prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and are not transferable. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of comparable value or of a higher value. In the event of a substitution of prizes, the Winner has no claim whatsoever against the Organizer.
- The Organizer will not be liable for the replacement of any lost, damaged or stolen Prize.
- The Organizer and their designees and assignees may use (unless prohibited by law) any participant’s name, voice, city/state of residence, photographs, video or film clips, and/or other visual likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes and/or for any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without further compensation (financial or otherwise), permission or notification.
- Any attempt by an Eligible Participant or any other individual to deliberately interfere with or undermine the legitimate operation of any part of the Game is a violation of law and should such an attempt be made, the Organizer reserves the right to seek damages from any such Eligible Participant or individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Organizer is not the manufacturer of any prizes. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organizer, its affiliates and the Sponsor including their directors, offices, employees, agents and representatives (the Indemnified Parties) will not be liable for any claims for loss or damage incurred arising from or in connection with any use and enjoyment of, or inability to use or enjoy any p To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organizer makes no representations or warranties are made as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prizes (or any part of it). Acceptance of any prize shall, to the extent permitted by law, constitute a release and discharge of the Indemnified Parties by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Game, (ii) personal injury, death, property damage, theft and/or loss suffered by the winners as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of any prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Game, prizes and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- The Organizer has the rights to change these Terms and Conditions anytime, at its sole discretion. Any of such changes shall take effect upon posting on the Now Website. The Organizer may change these Terms and Conditions retrospectively and apply the modified Terms and Conditions to any part of the Game after such part has been run.
- The Organizer may suspend and/or abandon the Game (or any part thereof) for any reason including but not limited to technical faults. In such event, such Game (or any part thereof) is terminated and no participant will be eligible for any prize.
- The records and decisions of the Organizer in all matters arising out of or relating to the Game and/or prizes are final and binding.
- The Game and these Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of the Hong Kong SAR. To the extent they do not meet the requirements of the laws of Hong Kong SAR, they shall be deemed to be modified to meet such requirements. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of participants and the Organizer in connection with the Game, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over the Chinese version
Personal Information Collection Statement: