Tap & Go – Now TV Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion starts from 1 August 2021 and continues up to and including 30 September 2021.
2. Customers who have registered their Tap & Go accounts for the Consumption Voucher Scheme of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government in 2021, can enjoy a HK$200 discount off any HK$2200 Now TV gift voucher when they purchase these vouchers at any HKT, 1O1O or csl. stores in Hong Kong and make payment through any of their Tap & Go accounts.
3. Tap & Go is operated by HKT Payment Limited (“HKT Payment”) (Stored Value Facilities License Number: SVF0002) and is subject to its relevant terms and conditions.
4. The Now TV Gift Voucher (“Gift Voucher”) is only available to Now TV residential subscribers and can only be used for payment of Now TV bills.
5. You must activate the redemption code of the Gift Voucher on or before 28 February 2022, failing which the Gift Voucher will expire.
6. Each redemption code can only be used once and each Now ID account can only redeem one redemption code a day.
7. Once you have activated the redemption code for the Gift Voucher, you must utilize the entire value of the Gift Voucher within 3 years of the activation date; failing which the remaining unutilized value will be forfeited.
8. The Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash, return or resold; and are not replaceable in the event of loss or damage.
9. By activating and using the Gift Voucher, you will be deemed to have agreed and accepted to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Now TV Terms and Conditions (available for viewing at https://www.nowtv.now.com/terms-and-conditions/). PCCW Media Limited reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions with or without notice.
10. The Gift Vouchers are provided by PCCW Media Limited. PCCW Media Limited shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or loss incurred or arising from or in connection with, any use and enjoyment of, or inability to use or enjoy any Gift Voucher. PCCW Media Limited’s decision in the event of any disputes arising from or relating to the Gift Vouchers shall be final and binding.
11. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Hong Kong SAR.
12. If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and the English versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.