To ensure that we continue to deliver the service you expect, please check that your contact information is up to date. You can check or amend it at “My Account” > “Profile“.
Get in touch with our team of Online Sales Professionals
for the answers to all your questions.
Please call 1833 888.
Try our chatbot (beta) to find answers
to the most common questions.
Please accept our Terms and Conditions to proceed.
© PCCW Media Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Start a videochat with our live sales agents.
Don’t worry, you don't need to be on camera unless you want to!
We’ll be able to browse the Now website together but we can’t control your mic, camera or device in any other way.
The audio of your conversation with us through “Video Chat” will be recorded for service quality monitoring purposes.
By clicking “Agree and Proceed”, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the “Video Chat” Terms and Conditions (including the Personal Information Collection Statement therein).
“Video Chat” Terms and Conditions
1. “Video Chat” supports video chat, where you will see and hear our agent through our camera and microphone by default once the session starts, while your camera is default to be off and your microphone is default to be on. You may turn your camera or your microphone on or off anytime during the session by clicking the icons at the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Our representatives will have access through “Video Chat” to view and access your web session on the Website subject to your consent as may be given during the session. Prior to a co-browsing session, our representative will ask for your permission to co-browse, either verbally or through sending you a cobrowsing link. You may end your current use of “Video Chat” and/or co-browsing by clicking the “End session” button at the top right corner or closing your browser window at any time.
3. Personal Information Collection Statement: If you have logged into your account when using “Video Chat”, please ensure you log out from your account immediately after each “Video Chat” session for security reasons. You may need to disclose your personal data or information to facilitate our handling of your enquiries, and the audio of your conversation with us through “Video Chat” will be recorded for service quality monitoring purposes. Any personal data or information provided by you or collected by us, i.e. PCCW Media Limited (“PCCW”), during your use of “Video Chat” , is collected, used and retained, all in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and the Privacy Statement of HKT Group ( https://www.hkt.com/privacy-statement/for_customers/index.page?locale=en ) for the purposes of processing and handling your enquiries, service subscriptions (applicable terms and conditions may apply), general customer service and quality management. The data or information may be disclosed to, used or retained by other members of the HKT Group and their agents for provision of this “Video Chat”, the said purposes and all directly related purposes. We may also be ordered by regulatory bodies, government authorities and courts of law in different jurisdictions to disclose the Data in order to comply with legal obligations and duties imposed on us. You may decide whether to provide your personal data or information but your failure in providing such the same may cause us to be unable to process or address your enquiries. To access or correct your personal data, please contact the Privacy Compliance Officer by writing to GPO Box 9896, Hong Kong.
4. You undertake that you will not:
(i) use “Video Chat” for any purpose; or
(ii) include or show any image or text;
which may be or is unlawful, illegal, deceptive, abusive, harassing, indecent, obscene, vulgar, repulsive, seditious, offensive, threatening, defamatory, discriminatory, inappropriate, menacing, religious or political material, likely to encourage crime, disruption to public order, violence or hatred, unsolicited or authorised advertising or promotional material, or unauthorized material.
Unless our prior written consent has been obtained, you must not, directly or indirectly, sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works, reverse engineer any content or any part of this “Video Chat” (including any emoji) or otherwise use the same in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
5. PCCW and its affiliates shall not be responsible or liable for: (i) any charges or expenses incurred in connection with any mobile data, Internet and/or Wi-Fi connection for the “Video Chat”; and/or (ii) any inherent failures or fault of your computer or mobile device or any operating system, software or applications in your computer or mobile device.
6. We may without liability and with or without notice to you, suspend or terminate any session under “Video Chat” if we deem it is appropriate to do so (e.g., an inappropriate image or text appears through the camera of your mobile device).
7. To the fullest extent permitted by law, PCCW and its affiliates make no representations or warranties as to: (i) whether the “Video Chat” will be continuous, uninterrupted or fault-free; (ii) whether PCCW will be able to resolve your issues; or (iii) the quality, suitability or fitness for purpose of the “Video Chat” (or any part thereof).
8. PCCW and its affiliates will not be liable for any claims, losses or damages incurred arising from or in connection with any use, or inability to use “Video Chat”, and your use of “Video Chat” shall, to the extent permitted by law, constitute a release and discharge of PCCW and its affiliates by you from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, losses, causes of action, and/or damages which you may have, arising out of or relating to “Video Chat” and your use or inability to use “Video Chat”.
9. You shall indemnify and keep PCCW and its affiliates fully and effectively indemnified against any losses, claims, damages and liabilities which PCCW and its affiliates may suffer or incur arising out of or relating to or in connection with your breach of these Terms Conditions and your use of “Video Chat”.
10. PCCW may limit, suspend or terminate the provision of “Video Chat” or to change any terms in connection with “Video Chat”, with or without notice to you. PCCW’s decisions in all matters arising out of or relating to “Video Chat” are final and binding.
11. The English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail over any Chinese version which is provided for information purposes only.